- Enjoy the expertise of your private guide
- Get acquainted with Kenya’s glorious capital
- Enjoy a lunch in the acclaimed Carnivore Restaurant
- See the City Market
- Visit the Railway Museum
- Visit the Mausoleum of the First President
Travel in air-conditioned comfort along Moi Avenue, past the Old Salvation Army Building and onto the City Market. Here you will find colorful curios and delicious produce. Nearby is the largest Mosque and largest library in the country.
The Kenya National Archives, located to the left of the Hilton, is a goldmine of cultural artifacts and paintings. Nearby, you’ll encounter the City Hall and Law Courts, and also the Mausoleum – the resting place for Kenya’s first president.
Visit the Kenyatta International Conference center and take the lift to the top of the revolving top. From here you can relax and enjoy a panoramic view over the city. By now you’re sure to be a bit peckish, so head towards Carnivore Restaurant, passing on your way the National Museum and Snake Park. After lunch you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Driver guide
- Waiting time
- Lunch at the Carnivore restaurant, in the top 100 restaurants of the world (non-vegetarian)
- Museum entry fees
When you get there
• Please provide the name and address of your hotel upon booking.
• Please note that the traffic In Nairobi can be extremely busy on weekdays (Monday to Friday). Customers are encouraged to book the tour for weekends, Saturday and Sunday, and public holidays.