Explore the Amboseli national park at the floor of the Mount Kilimanjaro on game viewing drives and possible mountain peak views
Discover the Tsavo West with its hilly scenic landscapes including a visit to the Mzima springs to view hippos and crocodiles.
Proceed to the open plains of the Tsavo East for relaxed game viewing drives.
This relaxed and progressive road safari package also provides an option to terminate at the Kenya coast beach.
Game viewing drives in search of wildlife, sightseeing and cultural encounters fill up the safari days.
Accommodation is provided in choices of economy, standard or luxury safari lodges and tented camps – this you may choose according to your budget/ style.
Tour transport and game viewing drives are in a customized pop up top safari minivans for ease of viewing and photography.
A customized 4 x 4 pop up top Land cruiser jeep can be provided at an extra cost.
Safari leaves from Nairobi but may proceed to terminate at the Kenya coast beach of Mombasa, Diani, Watamu or Malindi.
Just so that you may know..
- Safari can be made in reverse if not terminating at the Kenya beach
- Safari is flexible for extension or modification according to your suggestions
- Safari is also suitable for young families and seniors
- If you choose to stay at Sarova salt lick lodge-game viewing drives shall be at Taita hills private sanctuary
- If you choose to stay at Ziwani voyager camp-night game viewing drive shall be provided
- In case of beach drop off-we shall change vehicles at Tsavo East
- Driving times in Kenya are estimates and can vary due to road traffic and state of road
- Safari can include local flights to cut on driving time if required (extra price)
- For Kenya coast beach drop off, we may use the standard gauge train for Mombasa drop off thus reducing on driving time, avoid the notorius traffic jam and for your better all round scenery and maybe wildlife views from elevated train.
- Amboseli national park-game viewing drives
- Mount Kilimanjaro with its snow- capped peaks-weather permitting
- Tsavo West national park-game/scenery viewing with visit to Mzima springs
- Tsavo East National park
- Elephant, giraffe zebra, lion, cheetah, ostrich and more…
- Mzima springs-views of hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and migratory birds