Most accessible and yet wild and natural, Nairobi national park is just a breath and sight away from the bustling Kenya capital -Nairobi city. Established in 1946 and Kenya’s first the Nairobi National park is made up of wide open grass savannah plains. Its scattered acacia bush is host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, bushbuck, hippopotamus and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
This two days adventure will take us through some of exciting areas to visit in Nairobi including the animal orphanage were you will have a chance to have up-close view of the wild animals in their natural ecosystem, David and Daphne sheldrick orphanage were you will see baby elephant and rhino and giraffe center were you will spend time with Rothschild giraffe and even feed them. Among other areas
- Guided walks-guests can do guided walks accompanied by a ranger up to kisembe valley
- Sun-downers-enjoy sun-downers overlooking the park plains and a drink around a camp fire while listening to stories and sounds of wild animals from a distance
- Game drives-most of the wildlife seen during the day include black rhinoceros,lion,leopard,hyena,Eland,wildebeest,buffalo,zebra and cheetah just to mention a few,
- David and Daphne sheldrick orphanage- Here you will see baby elephant and rhino who have been rescued and raised by the trusts staffs
- Walks-have a walk trail to the ivory burning site monument and the hippo pool.
Day 1: Nairobi-Nairobi National Park
In the morning you will be picked up from the airport/town hotel and the drive to the Park. Upon arrival you will venture to a game drive where there is high possibility of spotting four of the big five except elephant. Other animals you will see include hyena, Eland, wildebeest, buffalo, zebra, giraffes as well as hippo and crocodiles along Embakasi River. .
Nairobi National Park-Airport/Hotel/Residence
The day picks up with a breakfast then we proceed to a game drive in the park. Nairobi national park is one of the oldest park in Kenya.it known for its blank rhino sanctuary and despite it bordering the big city is a home to four of the big five and many other Kenyan wild animals. Bird watching is also popular with over 400 species recorded. Afterwards, you are transferred to the international airport/hotel/residence within Nairobi.
- Pick up / drop off at your Nairobi hotel/Airport
- Transport in a tour van or 4×4 tour van
- Services of English /other language speaking driver guide
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water.
- Government taxes and local levies
- Items of a personal nature.
- Accommodation within Nairobi city
- Sun downer cocktails and bush dinner